Favouring Crop Tops late

I went for understated but sexy black Outfit as I went to a party on Saturday. I often favours revealing skin tight Outfits BUT crop tops ?? This option to show off a flash of stomach in a crop top, worn with high-waisted black skinny Trousers, was my first time.

Ich entschied mich für einen dezenten, aber sexy schwarzen Outfit, als ich am Samstag zu einer Party ging. Ich bevorzuge oft figurbetonte Outfits ABER CropTops?? Diese Option, ein Teil des Bauches in einem Crop Top mit schwarzer hoch-taillierter Slim-Hose zu zeigen, war mein erstes Mal








 The more you accept yourself the way it is, the more comfortable you become, even in Outfits you have never tried before.  It can take some time for you to live your life. But don´t forget it. Keep working on it. 

Keeping in simple: black heels

Then add a touch of colour on my lips and the Earrings to accessorize my Fro.


Kommentare:

Thank you for visiting my blog , for commenting . It is awesome to read you. I love sharing things with you and hope you will continue to follow me